Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Paradise City Memorial Day Weekend

I am alternately thrilled and terrified.  In just a week and a half, I'll be exhibiting at the Paradise City Craft Festival in Northampton on the Fairgrounds over Memorial Day weekend.  Ever since we moved to the area eight years ago and discovered this show, I've wanted to be there as a vendor.  Back then, I hadn't done any shows.  I started small, at a one-time show in Look Park.  Then I tried some larger ones, like the Crafts on the Commons show in Amherst.  Eventually I began getting solo exhibits in local libraries and other galleries.  So here I am, looking forward to three exciting days, and worrying whether I have enough inventory.  Here's a peak at some of my new work.

Golden Oak
Trillium #4 - detail

No comments:

Post a Comment